Since Caden was an in-vitro baby, we are lucky enough to have a picture of him as a little fertilized egg. :) He is one of these two.
We got to hear Caden's heartbeat at 6 weeks.
This is Caden in profile view at our ultrasound where we found out he was going to be a boy!
Our first family picture!
Poor guy looked like he was in a boxing match right after he was born. I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures later... at the time he looked just perfect to me!
This is my all time favorite Caden picture. He was so cute and smiley!
Proud Papa
Proud Mama
This was Caden's first room.
Since I couldn't paint our apartment, I tried to get some color in there with fabric covered cardboard. It looked cute... from a distance. :)
I made a quilt for Caden... it was my first one ever. It was definitely a learning experience, but I love it! I used minkee fabric and it is so soft and warm.
Caden's Aunt Ashley nicknamed him Calvin and got him a little Hobbs tiger. Caden and Hobbs were fast friends.
Caden loves his Mimi
He's always been a good car sleeper.
Yay! Aunt Haley came to see us all the way from Utah!
I love the little pink foot poking out from underneath him.
We went for many walks with this baby carrier. Sometimes those walks were just going in circles around the couch, but he loved it.
Caden would always lay on the left side of his head. For a while there he had quite the lopsided skull - it evened out eventually though. :)
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit for Thanksgiving and Caden's blessing!

Blessing Day!
Grandma and Grandpa were there too! All the way from Idaho!
Popi and Caden - they make a good pair.
Caden must really like these two - look at that smile!








































Love that you have a blog now, and I had never seen a lot of these pictures. Oh sweet little Caden. I have to say the striped Polo outfit was pretty darn cute! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete