Saturday, September 11, 2010

Caden 2-10 Months

2 Months


Mimi, Caden, and Popi


There were many naps taken here in this spot. Caden had a habit of being rocked to sleep and then waking up every time I tried to lay him down in his crib. But for some reason he would stay asleep if I layed him down in the recliner. I love that recliner!


Look at that face... he's working hard!


3 Months


Aunt Heather gave Caden this chew toy and it was the first thing he was able to get into his mouth all on his own.


Bundle Up!


This flying birdie is the best invention ever! Hours upon hours were spent underneath this thing!


This was his cool church outfit... funny boy.




Wrestling with Elie (I'm not sure why this picture turnout out sideways)


Caden and I went on a lot of walks in this fashion.


Caden got some valentines from Grandma and Grandpa!


Mom got a valentine from Daddy!


Wrestling with Twix.


Caden and me


These little jeans and tennis shoes were so cute on him.


Our family loves argyle... can you tell?


Mimi and Caden


Mimi is so funny!


Tickle bug... he's always been extremely ticklish.


Chillin' with Twix.


1st time in the high chair!


4 Months

Sam liked pulling Caden around in the laundry basket by a rope. Silly boys!


We climbed Kennesaw Mountain!


Ok fine... so we didn't actually make it to the top. It's hard work pushing that stroller!


This was the spot to go while I made dinner. Sometimes he liked it... other times he screamed his head off while in it.


Eating the high chair is more fun than eating dinner.


This is Sam's all time favorite picture.


The angle of this picture is pretty funny. A huge head with a tiny little body.


1st cereal... Caden was a messy eater right from the start.


Yay for the saucer!


A teeny tiny mowhawk! I love it!


Cool shorts...


Dad's not afraid to sport the baby carrier! (In case you were wondering...the washcloth is to catch all the slobber)


Cool dudes


5 Months


Mmm... toes...


1st Easter! The "Easter Bunny" thought Caden was too young for a real basket, so he made him one out of an egg carton. I guess the Easter Bunny forgot my baby is allergic to eggs. ;)




I loved these little shorts!


Curled up with his little sock... how sweet.


Road trip!

Sam, Caden and I went on a road trip up to Indiana to visit my extended family, then we went to Nauvoo where we met up with Sam's family. After Nauvoo we all went to spend some time at Sam's brother's house. It was pretty fun!


Baby Leon and baby Caden got to meet for the first time. Leon is my cousin Kyle's little boy. Thanks Kyle and Kelly for letting us stay with you!


The Nauvoo temple is extrodinarily beautiful.




Cousin Elliot, Cousin Miles, and Caden - three cute boys!




Being in Nauvoo is like going back in time.






Getting ready to go to church.


Sam and Caden stop to pose with Joseph and Hyrum Smith in front of Carthage Jail.




Carthage Jail is amazing - The Spirit is very strong there.


In Kansas City they have this cool place where kids can do crafts and all sorts of fun things! We loved it!


Grandpa, Caden, Graham, and Grandma


These two boys are going to be best buds one day!


6 Months


The laundry basket makes a great playpen :)


Sam is really good at creative gifts... but this one takes the cake. He made the following 4 pictures into a little book for me for Mothers Day (and yes, he wrote the poem himself):




Pretty good huh? Makes me tear up every time. :)


Happy Boy!


He used to make the funniest faces!


See what I mean?




If we didn't buckle him into the swing, he would scoot himself down as far as he could and just chill... all slouched and hanging half out.


Cool pants



7 Months

Tubby Time!


I love this sweet picture.


There's nothing better than jumping into a big pile of clean clothes straight from the dryer!


Reading at Mimi's house.


WooHoo! We love the pool!










My little ball boy! One day he'll be a great tennis player!


Get him Caden!


Cousin Maggie, Caden, and Cousin Marnie at Mimi's house


First attempts at crawling!


Mommy got a new haircut! Yay!




He got so excited about watching BYU that he did the splits!


Annual Idaho Vacation


1st airplane ride! He actually did pretty good.


Holding hands with Big Sam. It's unfortunate they became friends so fast - I was hoping Caden would be an ally in my feud with Big Sam.


Apparently Caden doesn't share my same feelings for the guy. ;)




My little Mozart


The Rexburg Temple is beautiful inside and out!


Grandma is a good playmate!




Caden thinks Grandpa is a pretty cool guy!


Sam, Grandpa, and Caden


Playing at the park!




While at the BYU-I bookstore, Caden did a GIGANTIC poop that got all over his clothes. That's why he's naked... and smiling. :)


Grandma bought Caden that little shirt at the bookstore so we could go take a few family pics at the gardens. Thanks Grandma!


Who knew a little basket could be the funnest spot in the house!




Dad and Caden found a fun game of toss the baby into the huge bean bag.


Watching Grandma in the garden.


Grandpa and Caden


Ragdoll


"I'm gonna get you!"




Having fun at the Hobbs Family Barbeque!


Caden and Grandpa Thaylon


Caden loves Grandma MaryLu!


Caden sure had fun on his trip with Grandma and Grandpa!


8 Months


We went to Piedmont Park (HUGE park here in Atlanta) for the first time and found a good little play spot for Caden.



We concocted a little "baby jail" for Caden in our apartment and he finally learned how to escape.

9 Months

Mmm... pancakes and berries!



PwC (Sam's work) gave us this cute little wagon when Caden was born.




Daddy and Caden love making forts together.


He's going to be good at hide and go seek.

These pictures were taken out in Utah when Caden and I went to go visit aunt Haley's family.

10 Months

Watching football with Daddy


Go Cougs!


First Pizza! Yay!

Little Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment